- This event has passed.
Wacky Water Sports
July 1, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
The Central New Brunswick Woodmen’s Museum invites you to join us for “Wacky Water Sports” as we celebrate Canada’s 150th Birthday! On Saturday, July 1st, 2017, you will experience “Atlantic Canada’s Great Outdoors” during our annual Canada Day festivities.
Highlights of the day include:
– Tap your toes to tremendous tunes by Harry Pond & Bliss Spencer
– Tea and Birthday cake with our resident “Queen”
– Spot Bouncy Obstacle
– 24 foot water slide
– Face painting
– Canadian-themed photo booth
– Maple Leaf scavenger hunt
– Flag raising and singing of O Canada at 12 noon
Admission is $3.00, which includes admission to the Museum Site; and there will be a BBQ on site. We encourage everyone to show their Canadian pride by wearing red and white.