3 in 30
Play 3 in 30 each weekday morning at 6:15, 7:15 and 8:15 during The Morning Show with Colin!
Colin will ask you as many trivia questions as possible in 30 seconds. All you have to do is correctly answer 3 within 30 seconds- 3 in 30- to qualify to win. It doesn’t matter how many you get wrong, as long as you get 3 correct in 30 seconds!
If you do, you qualify to win a trip for 2 to Montreal to see Elton John’s Farewell Tour concert. Prize includes return airfare, 2 nights hotel accommodation and $500 cash.
We’ll announce the grand prize winner Monday, March 2nd at 7:15 during The Morning Show with Colin on K100.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- This contest is open to residents of New Brunswick and must be 19 years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings, and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of MBS Radio are ineligible to win.
- By entering this contest, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decision of the radio station. By entering, the winner agrees to the use of his/her name, address, voice, and likeness in any advertising or promotion without compensation.
- In order to be declared a winner by the Contest judges, a potential winner must:
- Be in compliance with these contest rules.
- Complete, sign, and return a declaration and release prepared K100 along with correctly answering a mathematical skill-testing question.
- All decisions by MBS Radio are final.
- Prize inclusions/exclusions and terms and conditions:
Your prize includes:
- Round trip airfare, based on economy class, for two (2) persons consisting of two (2) adults (one of whom must be the winner) from Saint John to Montreal
- Two (2) nights standard accommodations in Montreal
- Two (2) tickets to Elton John’s Farewell Tour stop at the Bell Centre in Montreal
- $500 spending money
- All hotel taxes and processing fees
- Taxes (including, but not limited to, departure taxes, air seat/airline taxes and applicable federal, provincial, municipal, state and/or local taxes)
- Should the winner decide to not take the trip option, they can opt for the cash prize of $2000.
Not included in your prize:
- Ground transportation not specifically mentioned above (including transportation to and from you and your guest(s)’ homes)
- Insurance (including, but not limited to, travel insurance, medical insurance and trip cancellation insurance)
- Connecting flights (including to the departure gateway city if you do not live near an available gateway)
- Sightseeing tours and other in-destination activities
- Travel related fees/surcharges
- Excess baggage fees
- Costs associated with obtaining travel documents (including, but not limited to passports and visas)
- Costs associated with obtaining necessary vaccinations
- Items of personal nature
- Additional meals
- Room upgrade
- Tips & gratuities
- In-room movies