Saint John Updates Traffic By-Laws
Saint John has updated sections of the Traffic By-laws..
• Use of one type of “alternate side parking” is being implemented. The semi-monthly type used in the South Central Peninsula will now be used in other parts of the City currently with daily alternate side parking signs;
• Inclusion of four additional 15-minute parking spaces on King Square South;
• Clear identification of taxi-stand parking spaces;
• Introduction of Ready Street as a truck route to help alleviate the impacts of truck traffic on residents of Harding Street West (note truck drivers should choose Ready Street or Harding Street West depending on how their particular truck can safely navigate either street);
• Clarification of Samuel Davis Drive being a truck route and clarification of the limits of the truck route on Churchill Boulevard
A complete list of changes are here at this link.